A well-known FTSE business is seeking an Interim HR Master Data & Architecture Lead to support the initial stages of their HR systems implementation.
Working closely with IT and HR stakeholders, your remit will be to design the “to-be” Data model with the HCM / HR Systems at the core of its architecture. You will conduct a detailed review of the current data landscape in relation to HR, interfaces and data feed into the existing HR System (PeopleSoft) from other business systems and define an improved data model in implementing a new HR system.
You will have a track-record of:
- Designing new Data models with HR systems at the core of the Data Architecture – Master Data Management (MDM);
- Strong understanding of how organisations utilise data to inform HR decisions;
- Experience of data challenges in implementing new HRIS systems and platforms;
- Track-record of identifying the data risks in interfacing business systems
- Experience with HR SaaS systems such as Workday is preferable but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a high growth business that’s is seeking to transform a number of business units and create competence in enterprise data. Apply now!