A global FMCG organisation is urgently seeking an Interim HR Systems Project Manager to manage the completion of their HRIS vendor selection process.
Reporting into the IT PMO and overall Project owner, your remit will be to complete the HRIS vendor selection documentation to the required quality and detail, establish project milestones, and navigate the sign-off process with IT and business stakeholders.
This will include extensive engagement with senior stakeholders across multiple business units, HR, IT stakeholders and at least 3 potential HR systems vendors with both that offer both on-premise and Cloud HR solutions. You will also be working closely with the Solution Architects to ensure that the selection HR systems meets all the critical requirements.
Skills & Background required:
- Excellent stakeholder management capability, particularly engaging with Exec-level sponsors;
- Demonstrable experience of successfully evaluating HR systems solutions (ideally both Cloud and on-premise);
- Track-record of planning and delivering HR Systems projects in large organisations (10K+ employees)
- Ability to establish project management best practice in an environment with low project management capability;
- Pragmatic approach and ability to deliver against pressured timescales
This is an excellent opportunity to help shape the HR systems future of a global organisation, whilst adding real value to their project and programme management processes.