A global media organisation is seeking an Interim Project Manager to support their global Workday HR System implementation for a 6-12 month duration.
Reporting into the HR Programme sponsor, you will be responsible for the shaping the detailed project delivery plan across 5 workstreams, mobilise the workstream-lead resources and manage the 3rd party implementation partners until to go-live.
In the shaping of the project implementation plan, you will ensure that all interdependencies are correctly scoped, planned and managed and drive the completion of the project plan through coaching and engagement of the workstream leads. You will also ensure that 3rd party suppliers deliver to the required quality and timescales whilst ensuring that all project documentation (RAID, Risk Log etc) is completed against PMO standards.
Skills & Experience required:
- Track-record of creating and mobilising robust project plans for Workday HCM or HR SaaS implementations;
- International or global implementation experience;
- Ability to forge strong working relationships within a matrix environment;
- Hands-on and pragmatic approach;
- Excellent track-record of managing 3rd party relationships against project plans, whilst maintaining quality;
- Prince 2, PMP or Agile certified
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-planned Workday HCM implementation with global scope for a highly recognised brand name. Apply now!